Medicus golf trainer works for all handicappers
- Covers the entire swing – There are “9 breakpoints” where if you swing incorrectly, the club will break. Keep the club from hinging throughout the swing and you likely have a good looking shot. These 9 breakpoints cover the entire golf swing so it doesn’t matter where a golfer’s problem is. The Medicus will identify it.
- Forgiveness is adjustable – Since the Medicus has a tension adjustment wrench, high handicappers can keep it tight until they start to groove a better swing. Low handicappers can loosen the Medicus up to the point where only perfect swings will keep the club from “breaking”
Doesn’t matter about how much money a golfer makes
- golfers who struggle to just make green fees and stay in balls benefit because the Medicus swing trainer is a one-time expense. While lessons are usually necessary at some point, this extends the time between them and keeps us sharp
- golfers flush with cash and able to afford the best private lessons are still usually short on time. Lessons are good but I would rather spend my free time playing and spend that extra money on dinner after the round.
The Medicus golf trainer works quickly
It took us 3 swings and a quick look at the manual to realize the first problem with my swing – coming away too quickly on the takeaway.? My problem was with inconsistent contact and topping the ball for low line drives. Once I slowed down the backswing to the point where it felt like a slow winding up and release, I was amazed to see my shots regain the higher trajectory I wanted. After reading books and watching videos, all the information out there was confusing me. It’s called “analysis paralysis” and happens even to pros. Once I stopped reading and theorizing and used the Medicus golf swing trainer to locate that issue, I was well on my way to a solid swing. I ended up dropping about 6 strokes the next round, too!
So Affordable that it saves more money than it costs
Consider the following and mentally calculate whether the Medicus is a cost or an investment in your game.
- Cost of lost balls – make back the cost of the club in one year
- Cost of losing friendly wagers
- Mental “Cost” of playing a bad round
- endless ribbing from friends
- paying $20-$300 for a round and spending the whole time looking for the ball instead of marveling at the course
- playing a great course but never getting to experience why it is so great because? our shots are in places the architect didn’t really consider in the strategy
- Cost of lessons – every time the game goes south (this can be often, even for pros)
Ordering the Medicus golf swing trainer direct benefits you with
- has the overall lowest price (price + shipping) than any discount retailers.
- a dual hinge combo pack for a discount
- free shipping
- greater selection (left handed, women’s, junior) – most retailers only carry men’s RH models